Mark Weber is college business professor in Rochester, New York. As an executive of the Eastman Kodak Company and Heidelberger Druckmaschinen, he traveled the globe including over eighty trips to Germany.
Mark fell in love with the German culture, its people, the language, its history, and the amazing scenic beauty. He shares those experiences in My German Travels including:
- Key words and phrases of the German language that will help you communicate with some great people;
- Do you drive on the high-speed autobahn or enjoy their amazing trains? It all depends on where you are going. Mark gives you many options when it comes to German transportation;
- German culture developed took more than a millennium to develop. Mark helps you understand the rituals before your trip;
- No tourist goes hungry in Deutschland, but many menus are in the German language. Mark will help you pick the best cuisine and beverages;
- Whether it is a vacation, or a business side trip, Mark will direct you to outstanding German attractions that will capture the country’s magic.
Enjoy every minute in Deutschland by joining Mark Weber at My German Travels.com.